Passengers must take all their usual treatments for the trip.
Also, sunscreen and for the Amazon, a powerful mosquito repellent with 50% DET (which is best purchased in the country of origin).
For digestive problems (common during a trip), travelers can bring Immodium, Intetrix, or Flagyl and Smecta.
- High protection sunscreen (protection 50), and lip stick
- Anti-insect repellent cream (with 50% DET)
- Elastoplast and double skin (Compeed), assorted dressings
- Vitamin C or poly vitamins
- Anti Diarrhea: Immodium
- Intestinal Antiseptic: Intetrix, and Flagyl
- Analgesic: Aspirin, Doliprane
- Anti nausea: Primperan
- Acetazolamide (high altitudes): Diamox
- Eye drops (eyes) : Uveline or Antalyre
- Coramine Glucose
- Throat medication: Locabiotal, Lysopain
- Betadine Ointment
- Anti-inflammatory ointment
- Water treatment, Micropur type
- Personal medication