Reading for your trip to Bolivia.
Before your trip to Bolivia or during your trip we recommend the following books:
- Diary of Bolivia: November 7, 1966-1967 (The Discovery, 1997) by Ernesto GUEVARA retraces the last year of life of Ché at the heart of his attempt at Bolivian revolution.
- Voyage en Bolivie (Aux sources du Maicá, 2006) by Francesco PEZZETI who is a writer and illustrator, relates a trip to Bolivia accompanied by small sketches and drawings.
- It is said that I survived somewhere beyond the seas (The Discovery, 1997) by Gunther HOLZMANN, a former humanist anti-Nazi who lived a large part of his life in Bolivia.
- The Lost Continent (Pygamalion, 1991) by Percy Harrison FAWCETT who recounts his incredible journey through the Amazon at the beginning of the 20th century.
- Les chemins du baroque dans le nouveau monde (Fayard, 1996) by Alain PACQUIER on the history of Bolivia and Latin America.
- Si on me donne la parole (The Discovery) by Domitila CHUNGARA which is the moving story of a miner's wife who began a hunger strike that succeeded in bringing down the dictator Hugo BANZER.